September 23rd, 2019 by Pulsar360
- Car dealership was on a legacy premise-based PBX through Avaya.
- They needed to connect 5 remote sites with 400+ users, have a failover option
built in, and use their data center space.
- They required reporting analytics including queue stats, abandon rates, abandon call details, and call tracking for marketing campaigns.
- Deployed a Hybrid VoIP Solution utilizing Pulsar360 SIP Trunks
- 1000 Station PBX Server at the user’s Main North Network Hub
- 300 Station Server for back up deployed at their secondary south location
- Backup to the Cloud if both sites are down
- The phones had multiple registrations to both premise-based PBX’s and the cloud
in case a failover was necessary
- Sales employees had applications deployed on their smartphones so the
receptionist can dial the reps by their extensions
Download Case Study
Posted in: Case Studies