December 19th, 2019 by Pulsar360
Newark, DE - Pulsar360 Corporation, a leading full-voice communication provider, has recently announced its new "Get It Off the Street" holiday offer, a special incentive for VoIP phones and systems available to customers through the end of 2019.
This incentive provides businesses with the opportunity for major savings on Pulsar360 Corporation products and services through the holiday season. These include:
- Waived Setup & Porting Fees: Pulsar360 Corporation will waive all set up and porting fees (excluding taxes) for all customers who sign up for VoIP services during this promotional period.
- A free month of VoIP services (excluding taxes & circuits) for each 12-month contract
period (on a minimum of a 12-month contract. This means that:
- A 12-month contract will receive the 13th month of service free;
- A 24-month contract will receive the 13th and 25th months free;
- A 36-month contract would receive the 13th, 25th, and 37th months free;
- A 48-month contract would receive the 13th, 25th, 37th, and 49th months free;
- A 60-month contract would receive the 13th, 25th, 37th, 49th, and 61st months free.
- Free (or almost free) VoIP phones: provided for all who sign on during this promotional period. (The best pricing is available to customers who choose a 48- or 60-month term.)
- No money up front: the only document submissions required to obtain this offer are a PDF signed quote and an Excel spreadsheet.
Pulsar360 Corporation will only be offering this incentive for a limited time to mark the holiday season. Customers interested in taking advantage of this offer must have contracts signed and submitted to email@example.com by Dec. 31, 2019.
About Pulsar360 Corporation
Pulsar360 Corporation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sherweb Corporation with roots going back to 2001, and has been honored as one of the Top 10 Leading UCaaS Telecom Providers and as a Top 10 Cloud Communications Company. The company’s Executive Team & staff has over 210 years of combined experience. Pulsar360, Corporation offers Hosted Cloud PBX & Premised based systems, SIP Trunks, BCDR & Carrier Services, all of which are aided by Business Continuity Disaster Recovery for both the "dial tone" and telephone systems in case of an outage. Current customers include the State of Connecticut and numerous national call centers. For more information, go to our website.