March 13th, 2019 by Bob Harrison
Due to overwhelming popular demand, Pulsar360, Inc. is extending the savings of our Free2Flex promotion through March 31!
Customers who sign up during this limited-time promotion through the end of March 2019 will receive no-cost phone hardware to meet their VoIP needs.
DON’T MISS OUT on your chance to get FREE VoIP Phone Hardware with this amazing offer! Sign up for your Free2Flex before March 31 to save yourself the time, money, and expense of outfitting your customers with the equipment they need!!!
Save Money with Free Phone Hardware
Maximize your flexibility with Free2Flex! By letting our partners and customers pick the plan, length, and hardware that’s right for them, this limited promotion offers more long-term value for both our sales partners and their end users than ever before.
- Customers who enroll during our limited Free2Flex promotion will have their choice from a range of FREE 10/100 and GigE phone options, which include full-feature sets with full-duplex speakerphones, dual Ethernet ports, 5-way conference calls, HD voice quality, built-in Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability, and more.
- All Free2Flex phone plans also include an advanced replacement warranty, which guarantees total and COST-FREE replacement and shipping of any replacement phone equipment needed for the duration of the contract.
Pulsar360, Inc. was the first provider to offer month-to-month plans for customers over two years ago, with contracts now ranging from 12-60 months in length and most 10/100 and GigE phones provided FREE OF CHARGE (some video or color-display phone models are available for a small added fee).
"Our Partner Community and their end user customers love the No-CapX option and having that as an option," said Bob Harrison, Chief Channel Officer at Pulsar360, Inc. "We are proud and excited to see so much enthusiasm for this promotion, and are happy to continue to offer this amazing promotion through the month of March."
Get The Plan & Equipment You Need
Pulsar360, Inc. is now offering the Free2Flex plan with coterminous agreements, meaning customers can change, add, or adjust their plans at the original contracted rate. For customers and sales partners looking to bridge the gap between yesterday’s older and expensive desktop phones to the future of smartphone domination, this plan offers a simple was to receive the phones needed with none of the burdensome costs for equipment.
Putting The Power in Our Partners’ Hands
Free2Flex puts power into the hands of our sales partners, who can offer their clients the ideal plans at partner-driven prices.
- All plan prices are set by our partners, meaning plan pricing can be adjusted and right-sized to best fit any range of small- to large-scale customers and customer needs.
- Save money that would otherwise taken out of commissions on phone rental fees, all while still providing an exceptional level of service, flexibility, and reliability.
- Individual businesses who may be looking to upgrade an existing system or install an entirely new one can choose the plan and terms that work best for them, all while receiving the actual phones they need without adding a dime to their monthly bill.
Interested in learning more about the Free2Flex program? Contact Bob Harrison at 480-800-4765 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
*Note: Some terms and conditions may apply. Please contact Pulsar360, Inc. for further details
About Pulsar360, Inc.
With origins dating back to 2001, Pulsar360, Inc. is one of the oldest VoIP/digital phone service companies in the United States and Canada. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service communications provider, offering comprehensive voice, data, and cloud-based solutions.
As an employee-owned company, everyone at Pulsar360, Inc. has a vested interest in customer satisfaction and the success of the company. Pulsar360, Inc. has the lowest attrition rate in the industry and has received numerous awards and recognition, having been recognized as one of the 30 Fabulous Companies of the Year 2018; Number 20 of the 150 Fastest Growing companies in the telecom sector; Product of the Year Award in 2017 & 2018; one of the top 10 Unified Communications Solutions providers in the U.S; and the Hosted VoIP Award of Excellence in 2016 & 2017.
Posted in: Promotions,