October 1st, 2019 by Pulsar360
“Free2Flex” Extended: Get FREE VoIP Phone Hardware Through October!
Pulsar360 Corporation is excited to extend our limited-time “Free2Flex” promotion through the end of October 2019, providing no-cost phone hardware to all who sign on during this promotional period (October 1st - October 31st).
Plus, when you sign up today, we'll waive all of our setup fees - just one more bonus to make the savings even better! (*Excludes our One Time Bundle Service Administration Fee)
DON'T MISS OUT on your chance to get FREE VoIP Phone Hardware with this amazing offer! Sign up for your Free2Flex before the end of October to save yourself the time, money, and expense of outfitting your customers with the equipment they need!!!
Save Money with Free Phone Hardware
Maximize your flexibility with Free2Flex! By letting our partners and customers pick the plan, length, and hardware that's right for them, this limited promotion offers more long-term value for both our sales partners and their end users than ever before.
- Customers who enroll during our limited Free2Flex promotion will have their choice from a range of FREE 10/100 and GigE phone options, which include full-feature sets with full-duplex speakerphones, dual Ethernet ports, 5-way conference calls, HD voice quality, built-in Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability, and more.
- All Free2Flex phone plans also include an advanced replacement warranty, which guarantees total and COST-FREE replacement and shipping of any replacement phone equipment needed for the duration of the contract.
Pulsar360 Corporation was the first provider to offer month-to-month plans for customers over two years ago, with contracts now ranging from 12-60 months in length and most 10/100 and GigE phones provided FREE OF CHARGE (some video or color-display phone models are available for a small added fee).
“Our Partner Community and their end user customers Love the No-CapX option and having that as an option,” said Bob Harrison, Chief Channel Officer at Pulsar360 Corporation “We are proud and excited to continue to offer this amazing promotion through the month of October.”
Get The Plan & Equipment You Need
Pulsar360 Corporation is now offering the Free2Flex plan with coterminous agreements, meaning customers can change, add, or adjust their plans at the original contracted rate. For customers and sales partners looking to bridge the gap between yesterday’s older and expensive desktop phones to the future of smartphone domination, this plan offers a simple way to receive the phones needed with none of the burdensome costs for equipment.
Putting The Power in Our Partners’ Hands
Free2Flex puts power into the hands of our sales partners, who can offer their clients the ideal plans at partner-driven prices.
- All plan prices are set by our partners, meaning plan pricing can be adjusted and right-sized to best fit any range of small- to large-scale customers and customer needs.
- Save money that would otherwise taken out of commissions on phone rental fees, all while still providing an exceptional level of service, flexibility, and reliability.
- Individual businesses who may be looking to upgrade an existing system or install an entirely new one can choose the plan and terms that work best for them, all while receiving the actual phones they need without adding a dime to their monthly bill.
* Note: Some terms and conditions may apply. Please contact Pulsar360 Corporation for further details
About Pulsar360 Corporation
With origins dating back to 2001, Pulsar360 Corporation is one of the oldest VoIP/digital phone service companies in the United States and Canada. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service communications provider, offering comprehensive voice, data, and cloud-based solutions.
As an employee-owned company, everyone at Pulsar360 Corporation has a vested interest in customer satisfaction and the success of the company. Pulsar360 Corporation has the lowest attrition rate in the industry and has received numerous awards and recognition, having been recognized as one of the 30 Fabulous Companies of the Year 2018; Number 20 of the 150 Fastest Growing companies in the telecom sector; Product of the Year Award in 2017 & 2018; one of the top 10 Unified Communications Solutions providers in the U.S; and the Hosted VoIP Award of Excellence in 2016 & 2017.
Pulsar360 Corporation Contact
Chief Channel Officer