March 19th, 2020 by Pulsar360
Global emergencies like the recent coronavirus outbreak are highlighting the importance of being able to maintain business continuity in every situation. Outbreaks like this are impacting every aspect of our lives and global economy:
- WFH (work from home) Everyone is looking for a way to respond to the threat to the global workplace. Companies like Microsoft, IBM, Goldman Sachs, PwC and others are taking measures to secure their workforce.
- Conferencing Canceled business trips, workshops, and meetings are creating a challenge to manage these via video conferences.
- Maintaining productivity In light of switching work habits, our workplaces will never be the same again. Every company should think of the tools and resources to maintain ongoing communications and collaboration.
Are you ready to face these changes? Do you have all the solutions to enable your business continuity? Here are few recommendations:
- Check your phone system readiness Start asking questions: Is the phone system on-premises? Do you need the necessary software and hardware? What’s the geography of the business? Pulsar360 can help.
- Find the right solution Setting up remote offices is a perfect use case for Hosted VOIP. You might need to evaluate communication needs to be able to choose the right set of features ranging from multiple level IVRs, video conferences, audio bridges and more. Pulsar360 can help.
- Make it happen What are your resources and capabilities? Do you need help? Pulsar360 has the tools and expertise you need to quickly and painlessly move your phone system to the cloud.
We will be happy to show you how easy it can be to set up remote workers. With Pulsar 360 Rapid Response program you can be up and running in a day!
Contact us to get started!
Posted in: Information